In the News
Dr. Pyron regularly contributes articles on a variety of health care subjects to fitness and wellness magazines and websites. Click below to read the full articles:
- “Care and Maintenance of Your Feet”, Austin Fit Magazine, December 2012
- “Planning for an International Sporting Event”, Austin Fit Magazine, May 2013
- “Prepare Your Brain, Protect Your Brain”, Austin Fit Magazine, December 2013
- “Dehydration Red Flags That Every Runner Should Know,” MapMyRun, July 2017
- “5 Injuries That You Shouldn’t Treat Yourself And Require A Doctor,” Competitor Running, September 2017
- “Why Every Runner Should See a Doctor,” Map My Run Blog, August 2018
TV News Coverage
Dr. Pyron talks with Victoria Maranan with Spectrum News about the dangers of athletes practicing outdoors during the heat of the summer and how to avoid heat-related issues.
Dr. Martha Pyron talks to Spectrum News about the health effects of sitting for long periods of time.
Dr. Martha Pyron talks to KXAN about how riding your bicycle to work may be beneficial to your work day.
Dr. Martha Pyron talks with Spectrum News about possible changes in insurance coverage.
Dr. Martha Pyron discusses oral allergy syndrome.
Medicine in Motion’s Dr. Martha Pyron braces for possible record heat as her team prepares to serve Austin Marathon athletes in her role as medical director for the event.
Dr. Martha Pyron talks to Spectrum News Austin about the preparation needed for running a marathon or participating in an endurance event.
Dr. Martha Pyron discusses the benefits of exercise as a stress reducer.
Dr. Martha Pyron discusses the injury risks for wrestling.
Dr. Martha Pyron discusses the dangers of second impact syndrome (SIS).