Welcome Former Patients of Texas Sports and Family Medicine!
We understand that the closure of Texas Sports and Family Medicine has left many patients seeking a new home for their medical needs. We are thrilled to announce that Medicine in Motion is here to welcome you with open arms.
As Austin’s leading medical clinic specializing in sports medicine and eating disorder services, we are committed to providing exceptional care and personalized treatment plans. Our experienced team of specialists is dedicated to helping you recover, regain your strength, and optimize your overall well-being.
- Looking for a family doctor that also specializes in sports medicine? We have that!
- We are the only remaining Austin family and sports medicine clinic that is NOT owned by a Hospital system. We work for you, not for the hospital.
- We are not surgeons, we look for other safe options before jumping into surgery. But, when it’s time, we refer to the best surgeons in town.
- We also have physical therapy to help with those pains and injuries you may have.
- We will work with you to make sure your heart, head, and body are healthy or at least headed that way!
- We treat all your family medicine needs from a perspective of healthy foods, healthy exercise, and healthy recovery (sleep). Then add in medicine, physical therapy, and other treatments when needed.
- We refer to specialists when needed for those extra difficult issues that need more specialized care.
- We offer personal training for those who want to be healthier, stronger, faster, more flexible, and /or have more endurance.
- COVID? Sinus infection, bladder infection, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, asthma got you down? We can help!
Dr. Martha Pyron is a recognized sports medicine physician and the founder of Medicine in Motion, an Austin-based practice specializing in comprehensive medical care for active individuals and athletes. An active contributor to her field, she uses her extensive experience as a former collegiate athlete to aid her patients and develop innovative care strategies. Beyond her clinical practice, Dr. Pyron is known for her involvement in the local athletic community and her commitment to promoting health and fitness.