Services That Make a Difference
Medicine In Motion is a sport medicine clinic uniquely positioned to provide comprehensive care for athletic teams of all skill levels.
Dr. Pyron’s Services as Team Physician include pre-participation examinations with
- Concussion baseline and balance testing
- Chronic illness management
- Injury prevention
- Quick access to Medicine In Motion for injury management
- Return to play protocols to maximize performance while preventing re-injury
Dr. Pyron’s residency in Family Medicine and fellowship in Sports Medicine along with her experience as the team physician for Penn State University and the University of Texas in Austin shaped her exceptional skill set and experience needed to take care of athletes. Dr. Pyron and her team works together to form an athletic care network that is involved with the care of athletes on and off the field. Medicine In Motion also provides safety consultations with event organizers and administrators.
Having an Athletic Trainer at any event is imperative to ensure the safety of all athletes involved. Athletic Trainers are sports medicine professionals who will provide the following services
- Emergency Care
- On-Field Injury Evaluation
- Sideline Therapeutic Treatment
- Injury Prevention
- And much more!